5 QUESTIONS TO DISCUSS
Below are five questions that I would like to start talking about on tuesday night as well as this weekend.
If it feels like obligation to wade through and pray about these questions please realize the impact that these answers could bring to our community.
I expect that you will have some good thoughts to share at dinner Tuesday.
Before I share the questions I want to share some scriptures.
As you dream remember how BIG your God is. Don't look at your situation to only come up with something small.
Does the picture you have of your team reflect the greatness of our God?
John 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.
2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God.
Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
1. What picture do you have of what your team could become? (explain what your team does, why your team does it, and how your team is going to do it with having a high emphasis on the potential of your team).
2. What do you believe isn't possible to figure out within your team, but if you did it would change everything?
3. What roles should you create on your team in order for you to be successful?
4. Who do you currently see from our leaders that would fit one of your roles?
5. How are you going to recruit more people for your team?
Again, please be ready to share on Tuesday night.