5 QUESTIONS TO TALK ABOUT TUESDAY
I want to share five questions with you that will set up our convo for this Tuesday night as well as our weekend.
Before I share the questions I want to share some scriptures to remind you how BIG our God is.
Someting to ask yourself in the midst of your dreaming is, "does what I picture for my team reflect the greatness of my God?"
John 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.
2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God.
Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
1. What do you picture your team becoming?
2. What do you believe is impossible about leading your team but if you could figure it out, it would change everything?
3. What roles and space do you need to create on your team in order for it to be successful?
4. Who currently out of our leaders would fit some of your roles?
5. How are you going to recruit more people onto your team?
I expect you to come with some thoughts this Tuesday.