GROUPS SESSION 2
Week 3: GOD GIVEN DREAMS
1. What was your dream job when you were younger?
2. Does anyone have a funny dream that they wanted when they were younger?
3. Has God ever spoken to you about the dreams He has for you?
4. How do we begin to hear what dreams God has for us?
5. Is it easy or hard for you to believe that God has a dream for your life?
6. Who do you look up to? What about their life do you like?
7. How can you right now begin running after the dream that God has for you?
8. Take time to pray.
Bring A Snack.
Students love food! And candy! And anything that you bring! You could even use the food as an incentive to have kids share (would work for younger students). But whatever the case you will definitely get some buy by bringing some grub.
Would You Rather.
Sometimes you can really get a group going by opening up with some laughs; bringing a funny "would you rather" or even asking if anyone has a funny story from their week can help students laugh, feel more comfortable, and open up.
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Ephesians 2:10 ESV
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 3:20 ESV
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,