GROUPS SESSION 2
Week 7: SHARING YOUR FAITH
1. What has been you experience about sharing your faith?
2. What is you biggest fear in sharing your faith?
3. What is the your biggest excitement in sharing your faith?
4. What do you think Jesus thinks about sharing your faith?
5. What do you think is the best way to share your faith?
6. What do you think is the worst way to share your faith?
7. How can you personally start sharing your faith?
8. Take time to pray.
Set Up Something Outside.
Last week of groups! Maybe set up a hangout for next week to close out groups. If you have ideas that have cost talk to Brice or Jon.
With groups ending it could be a cool opportunity for you to share some encouraging words with the students in your group. Let them know what you see in them and the ways in which you enjoy them.
Colossians 4:5-6 ESV
Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.
2 Timothy 4:2 ESV
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
Romans 1:16 ESV
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.